Associates Operating Agreement - What’s Changed
We will make the following updates to the Amazon Associates Program Operating Agreement and Program Policies effective October 1, 2021:
- We have added “private messages on social media networks” as not being allowed for posting Special Links, Program Content, or for any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of Amazon.
- We have revised the language in Section 5 of the Participation Requirements to clarify that Program Content and Special Links should not be used in connection with client-side software applications, television set-top boxes or internet enabled television.
- We have revised the language in Section 7 of the Trademark Guidelines to clarify that it applies to the use of third party logos.
- We have removed reference to product purchase via 1 Click feature under Qualifying Purchases.
- We have revised the language in Commission Income Reporting and Payment to clarify that any accrued commission income for inactive accounts will be paid by gift card.